For those who mark time by the changing of the sporting seasons, the demo for NBA 2K21 is now live on PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. It clocks in at about 30 GB and is not currently available on PC or Stadia. Same time the first people in the world can officially acquire the game. Any order placed before the game releases is considered a pre-order. If you pre-order a physical copy the night before, you may not get it the day of release.
- While this does make NBA 2K less newcomer friendly, these changes were arguably needed if 2K wants people to take its eSports division, the 2K League, seriously.
- We suggest looking at the NBA 2K14 release cycle for precedent.
- Mileage depends on your connection speed, but downloads over 80 GB can often take hours and an hour.
- As mentioned above, one of the biggest changes that gamers will notice is that a long list of players will have updated visuals to fit in with their real-world selves.
- For now, I’d give the nod to the XSX version visually for better clarity on distant court textures.
- I don’t have an open schedule (who does?) that allows me to just sit on 2K all day hoping the servers are online.
But that’s a pretty good place to be for gameplay if that’s the top issue that gets talked about over and over. The context is it’s of course going to be easier to launch and dunk when fewer people are https://apkgo.mobi/nba-2k21 on the court in a 2-on-2 setting, and when you’re more in a 5-on-5 setting you can do work early to get in the way or foul. Charges are finally a thing again this year, and it’s also easier to bump someone off their mark without elite badges. I would argue it’s still too easy to get by people by just using turbo, but your body position matters way more this year. #FixMaddenFranchise was a form of a success story because it was concentrated on a specific topic after a very specific piece of news that franchise mode was not getting upgrades. It did garner a response from EA, but even then we have to really wait until Madden 22 to see if that was even effective on a larger scale — and thus even a success story.
How Long Do Nba 2k Servers Stay Up?
The Xbox Series X launches on November 10th with the PlayStation 5 launching on November 12th, so look for the next-gen version of NBA 2K21 to arrive then with these features and more. The NBA 2K20 game came out on September 6 for the Switch, PS4, Xbox One and PCs, with the Google Stadia version arriving in November. So from the way it looks, September is the best guess, and we’re hoping for early-to-mid-September. This game just blows me away each year but tbh, 2k20 kind of blew. I’m SUPER happy 2k21 is better plus having this website helps.
NBA 2K21’s brand-new next-gen experience will be a launch title for both systems. See what else is on the way with our guides to upcoming PS5 games and upcoming Xbox Series X games. 2K Sports revealed its release lineup for NBA 2K21 today, confirming separate standard editions and Kobe Bryant memorializing Mamba Forever editions.
Avoid Contested Shots
If your total purchase amount reaches $200 or your total shopping points reach 200 points, you will automatically become its VIP2 member, and you will enjoy a 2% discount for all of your orders every time. If you register to be a u4gm member or create an account on the site, you will automatically become its VIP1 member, and you will enjoy a 1% discount for all of your orders every time. Buy Cheap First-Hand NBA 2K21 MT to build your MyTeam and make your team Proliferate!